Saturday, August 11, 2012

Thank god it's Fri-- Is that a cookie?

Well this morning we went for a short jaunt on the Tennis court and then a walk around the lake.We saw our friends the Ducks again and got some additional pictures. Leia's hip is still a little sore as sometimes you can see her "stagger step" (begin to step on that leg and then shift the weight off of it) but all in all she is still doing very well.




I took a short video of her on the tennis court.


As we were finishing up walk around 10:30, I saw a work truck from AT&T who had stopped to do some work on the lines for another building. Leia noticed the workman who immediately smiled and said hello. He asked if he could greet her and as always I said yes but just make sure to give her your hand first. He was sweet and kind and admired how cute she is. I mentioned she was a rescue and he said he didn't know why people still insist on buying dogs with how many good rescues are out there. I like this man!

He then asked if he could give her a cookie. He mentioned that the smartest thing he'd done was to start carrying milkbones in his truck. I had Leia sit and she gently took the cookie from him. I wish I knew his truck number. I tried to call AT&T and give him a good review but couldn't find a number that would do anything except sales. Either way, thank you to the great guy who took the time to make a Dog's day.



________________________________Additional Pictures________________________________

Crazy storms coming in.





 
Leia with her Tail Mustache















 
For my own records: Hip problem happened again 8/17

No comments:

Post a Comment